Change of Samiflex coupling insert…. is faster than others.
*Yellow = standard in Type A (95 shore A)
*Blue = standard in Spacer couplings Type CS (80 shore A)
*Brown = Optional, HD, +30% (97 shore A)
More technical details of Samiflex elastic inserts
- Custom compounded polyurethane inserts provide elasticity and resistance to high torque, shear and shock loads.
- Elastic insert is highly resistant to humidity, oils, corrosion and chemicals retains performance characteristics at temperatures from -40 to 80 degrees C° (140 degrees C° Ref. HT).
- No lubrication or service is required.
- SAMIFLEX couplings had run 70,000 hours and more with no signs of wear.
- SAMIFLEX couplings may be installed horizontally or vertically, can rotate in either direction.
- No bolts or sharp edges provide safer operation.
- Operation is completely silent at all speeds and loads.
- Initial cost is low, and maintenance and downtime are minimal.